UV curing lamp for linseed paint
Dries your linseed oil paint up to 10 times faster
Linseed paint is amazing. But if you need it to dry more quickly, because of the weather, shortage of time or you’re a professional painter who needs to keep moving, our UV curing lamp will dramatically speed up your linseed oil paint drying time.
Linseed oil paint usually needs about 24 hours to dry between coats. It dries with exposure to natural UV light, which can take longer when painting indoors or in winter. The good news is that this 400-watt hand lamp exposes your linseed-painted windows, doors and furniture to extra UV light, accelerating your drying time. Lab tests show that exposing freshly applied linseed paint to just 5 minutes of supplementary UV light enables you to add another coat after just 2-3 hours.
Curing lamp features
- 400 watts
- Compact, lightweight & durable
- 135 volts to the UV hand lamp for safety
- Easy access for UV bulb for replacement & cleaning
- Elapsed-hour counter for service-scheduling
- Safety-wire mesh over filter glass
- Mounting bracket.
Power supply options
- 230V 50/60Hz (for use in your own property)
- 115V 50/60Hz (for use by contractors)